I'm Not Smart , I'm Just Wearing Glasses

The Best Drama Ever

moon lovers 


When a total eclipse of the sun took place, a 21st century woman, Ko Ha-jin (Lee Ji-eun) is transported back in time to the Goryeo Dynasty of Korea. She wakes up in the body of 16-year-old Hae Soo. There, she falls in love with the 4th Prince Wang So (Lee Joon-gi), who hides his face behind a mask and is given the derogatory label "dog-wolf" by others, making other people tremble with fear. Love, rivalry, politics, and friendships ensue between the princes, in a fight for the throne, friendship, and love.

Have you watched this drama ? I believe this is one of the most hyped drama as of right now . That is mainly because of the flawless casts . I mean , LOOK AT THEM ! <3



Believe it or not , I actually watched this without reading the synopsis or even glanced at the casting . Instead , I just stumbled upon this drama on the website while looking for the new episode of Love in the Moonlight (another new hyped drama) . I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the first episode . The time travelling took me by surprise and the fact that Ko Ha-jin actually went into the body of a pre-existing girl is also unique .

Ko Ha-jin has to pretend to be the amnesiac Have Soo and continue living in the Goryeo Dynasty without knowing where fate would bring her . I personally love her character . The way she learns from past mistakes and stands up for herself and other people makes her even more lovable . 

The storyline which follows the 4th Prince Wang So is very intriguing . Wang So is feared by many and he doesn't do much to lessen their horror . He always went around the village with his horse and his creepy mask . Oh and don't forget his dagger-like glares and death threats . Its like he's trying to push everyone away . And that is mainly caused by his horribly dark childhood . Im not gonna spoil anything , so watch it for yourself if you're curious :)

I have a link on the sidebar to a website for Kdramas .


The background of this drama is great and the script is pretty well done (based on my opinion) . I've watched at least 5 historical kdramas and I really love the Joseon area but I've never come across the Goryeo area which is a great change , fresh and new . I believe the drama is set in kinda the dark (?) times of South Korea (correct me if I'm wrong) because the King has several wives and sons . Their speech also seems a little bit on the not-so-formal side regardless of ranks .


The amount of blood and killings is also pretty decent (although I prefer more blood tbh) . The fight scenes is fabulous ! Overall , I am loving this drama so far .


Its still too early to give any real review on this drama but as far as 3 episodes go , I think this is quite an enjoyable drama .