I'm Not Smart , I'm Just Wearing Glasses

Fighting for final

updates: been busy



Assalamualaikum hey guys i'm back! its been
 so
 long and i've been very busy. i cant seem 
to
 find the right time to write a post. or 
maybe i'm 
just giving excuses; that i'm actually lazy 
or i just
 dont have anything to talk about



but whatever, i'm back!



since its been hella long since my last post,
 i thought i shall give some updates on my
 life right now and today is 11th of December. 
a little over a month i'm on a blog hiatus. 
and there's so much going on in my life.



i got into a new semester in august. 
i get to meet my roomates, classmates 
and other bunch of mates again which 
is amazing.
 but the start of the term is a little bit
 not-so-great.
 but thats just a short term issue cos
 its better now thank goodness.



ok lets talk about my lecturers. 
there's
 a few familiar faces but there's also 
some
 new faces. not gonna lie but i 
love my 
computer applicication lecturer. She is my 
new favorite.
 She has his own charisma. 
a very unique one. and She has been 
very helpful with me and my class.



talk about lecturers, of course
 there are
 going to be lack of this and that.
 but for me,
 it depends on the student. it was all 
about that 
students even from the start. your
 perspective 
and the way you perceive things. 
its all in a
 different way so i think with these 
kind of issues,
 its all about how you'd handle it.




moving onto works and stuff, 
it's been very busy. 
even from the very start. with 
all the event
 management things where we need to 
handle events 
and stuff. all the presentations. all
 the grouping
 works which i am really suck at. 
it was very
 stressful but i can still handle it, even at
 the last minutes.



it was really grateful to have friends 
and family to support you. and if you have a
 kesayangan, that would be a given. but  for
 the most part, do not forget to thank god.
 that's the most important thing to take note.



and for now, i'm getting ready
 for finals. 
its getting near to the end of the semester
 and i am really hoping i would do my best.
 not just me,
 but my friends also. i hope we would 
do our best
. and i hope the rest of this semester would
 be a blast.



and i do really hope i can
 find some
 good materials to talk about
 in my blog.
 i've used up my brain from all the 
brainstorming and 
what not for my assignments 
lol someone help me. Byeeeee



Atikah xoxo